Hug a Bub Traditional Ring Sling - Black/Chocolatehug.a.bub
The hug-a-bub® Traditional Ring Sling used from birth up to any age. Elegant, fine hand-woven cotton. Sturdy, light aluminium rings.
- Quick and easy to get on and off and can be used from birth
- Made from elegant, organic cotton
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminium rings make the ring sling fully adjustable
- Wide shoulder and back distributes your weight evenly
- Ensures your comfort as well as an embracing experience for your child
- Long tail has many uses, and can serve as a sun-shade or allow you breastfeeding privacy
- You can tuck the tail away to create a different look
100% cotton with aluminium rings Cold wash with like colours. Machine or shade dry. The Ring Sling is quick and easy to put on and take off It’s simple to adjust Baby can be transferred to another parent or their car seat without taking them out of the sling The Ring Sling’s slim design means it’s cool in summer and can be worn under your coat in winter The sling design is comfortable, safe and secure. The versatile design makes the Ring Sling suitable for infants through to toddlers Light and wide shoulder padding allows the fabric to spread and distribute the weight appropriately The Ring Sling can be used comfortably during pregnancy It can be used to carry twins Enjoy genuinely hands free carrying with this all-purpose carrier. Visually stylish with beautiful colours to accessorise any outfit The Ring Sling is versatile and can be used as a harness for teetering toddlers, as a beautiful throw, a sunshade, a cover and more. The open tail offers sun protection in hotter months and allows discreet breast-feeding in public. The sling is easy to machine wash and tumble dry. This compact slim design fits easily into a nappy bag or handbag when not in use. Why Spend Hundreds Of Dollars On Prams And Strollers When You Can Hold Your Baby Close To You In A Sling? This clever Ring Sling supports your baby's weight and draws him into your body to become part of your weight. It also allows you to carry your baby in any of the five positions she prefers. It’s ideal for shorter periods of carrying your child, while taking a walk or doing the shopping.