Lillebaby Stretchy Wrap - Tie The Knot - Midnight NavyLillebaby
Introducing the incredible new LILLEbaby Tie-the-Knot Wrap! Tie-the-Knot Wrap is made from luxuriously soft Tencel fabric, which possesses amazing support with natural breathability, softness and moisture control.
The clever design features gives you simplified wrap solutions you will love.
Thank you lillebaby for:
- Neck support pocket to provide additional support for baby’s neck and head.
- Neat Tail Pockets to eliminate tail drag – easier to put on by yourself with no excess dragging material – Yay!
- Luxuriously soft Tencel – lightweight, breathable, super soft and eco- friendly.
Read below for more information: Available in 5 beautiful colours.
Tie-the-Knot Wrap is made from exceptionally lightweight fabric which is organically developed through an eco-friendly process. Like all LÍLLÉbaby® designs, the Tie-the-Knot Wrap brings innovation to your baby wearing journey. Tie-the-Knot’s thoughtful design allows you to easily secure excess fabric, keeping the ends off the ground and simplifying the wrapping process. The unique neck support pocket holds a rolled cloth or cushion to increase comfort and support for newborn necks. It’s a lightweight and fantastically airy addition to your baby wearing collection, and the perfect way to cuddle your newborn close before you transition to the COMPLETE!
- Lightweight:Fantastically airy and eco-friendly Tencel fabric offers supportive stretch, luxurious softness, and is remarkably breathable to keep baby and wearer comfortably cool.
- Innovative:Game-changing design offers a solution to long ends that drag or are hard to manage – our pocket/elastic system keeps ends tucked neatly away while you wrap, for easy, clean tying!
- Versatile:Tie-the-Knot is designed to fit a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with enough length to accommodate larger wearers, and pockets to store extra length for smaller shapes.
- Supportive:Optimal stretch fabric for a secure and weightless carry, and by adding a rolled cloth or onesie to our neck support pocket, you can provide added stability and comfort for newborns.
1. What is a stretchy wrap?
A wrap is a long, continuous piece of fabric that can be tied in a variety of ways to fit a variety of sizes. Stretchy wraps have stretch to allow for easy tightening and "poppable" carries - baby can be taken in and out of the wrap with ease. Stretchy wraps are recommended for front carries only.
2. What is the weight range for the wraps?
7lbs (3.2kg) -30lbs (13kg)
3. Machine washable?
Yes, lay flat to dry.
4. Good for petite/plus size wearers?
Yes, the beauty of wrapping is it is easily customisation to any body shape. It's extra long to accommodate all sizes, with an innovative pocket/elastic system that secures extra length, making it more manageable for petite wearers.
5. What are the wearing positions?
Classic Carry - chest to chest with legs out or Newborn Carry - chest to chest with legs in. LILLEbaby suggests supporting your newborn baby in the position he or she naturally prefers - if they are still "curled" and prefer legs in, the Newborn Carry is a great option!
6. Can I use the Tie-the-Knot wrap in water?
No, the Tie-the-Knot wrap is not approved for water usage.