In the unlikely case of a damaged or faulty product, please get in contact with us to arrange a replacement or refund. The item will be deemed faulty by Carry Them Close or/and the manufacturer of the item/s.
If you are an international customer (outside of Australia), and have a faulty product we recommend dealing directly with the manufacturer rather than Carry Them Close. Please contact us for details. Faulty items will be replaced or refunded at the expense of Carry Them Close (Australia Only).
If you wish to return an item for exchange you mustcontact us within 7 days of the date of delivery.
Items will be eligible for an exchange as long as:
- Item/s are returned within 14 days of purchase
-Returned items must be unwashed, unused and unworn items, in perfect condition including the packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect, saleable condition.
- If item/s were purchased as part of a bundle the entire bundle must be returned for exchange
- Loyalty points or other discount codes are non refundable or transferable
- Exchanges are only offered on in-stock items or gift certificate (less standard postage and handling - $12.95).
- You will be required to pay for the postage of your new order (generally $12.95, shipping will not be subsidised or free over $150) for the new exchange order.
- If the item you are exchanging is less than the one originally purchased a gift certificate will be provided for the difference in cost.
- Gift cards, sale and clearance items or special orders (orders specifically requested by he customers) are not eligible for exchange or refund unless faulty
- Note some items are excluded from our exchanges such as Cloth nappies and some bedding will not be eligible for exchanges unless the item is faulty. This is due to hygiene reasons.
- We cannot accept change of mind exchanges where the item has been used in anyway, the item was on clearance or was a Demo Stock.
No exceptions to the conditions above will be made. The item/s will be inspected upon return to ensure that it is in new saleable condition (as per above conditions). If the item is not in the condition specified above, the item will be shipped back at the buyers expense.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept change of mind refunds. Change of mind is considered any other reason, than the item/s is faulty or does not meet the requirements as per the Australian Consumer Law.
- No refunds will be given on gift certificates.
- Refunds will only be offered provided item/s deemed to be faulty.
- Refunds will be made in the manner that the order was first placed / to the original purchaser.
- Gift cards, sale and clearance items, or special orders (orders specifically requested by the customers) are not eligible for exchange or refund unless faulty.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have any questions about our policy please contact us before purchase.
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to notify you that a refund/exchange or gift certificate has been issued.
Please note that the item/s must be returned prior to a replacement/refund being issued. You may also like to choose shipping that is tracked as we do not take responsibility for any items lost in transit.
Items that were previously not on sale when purchased, cannot be exchanged for the same item/s that have since become on sale. The original RRP will be used for exchanges.
If an order has been shipped (you will receive a tracking email) it will not be eligible for cancellation, it will be treated as a return.
If the item is yet to be packed/shipped, we'll be happy to provide a refund or exchange EXCEPT if AfterPay has been used.
If you have used AfterPay a re-stocking fee of 10% will apply per order, and the remainder will be refunded via the same method that it was purchased.
All terms may be updated at the discretion of Carry Them Close in line with Australian Consumer Laws.