Change of Mind Returns -
****All change of mind returns have been suspended until further notice due to COVID-19****
If you wish to return an item you mustcontact us within 14 days of the date of delivery.
Exchanges are offered as an emailed gift certificate (less postage and handling - generally $12.95).
Please allow 2-3days after the item has been received back to Carry Them Close for a gift certificate to be issued.
Items will be eligible for an exchange for a gift certificate as long as:
- Item/s are organised to be returned within 14 days of purchase
-Returned items must be unwashed, unused/unworn items, in perfect condition including the packaging and manual. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect, saleable condition.
- If item/s were purchased as part of a bundle the entire bundle must be returned for exchange
- Loyalty points or other discount codes are non refundable or transferable
- You will be required to pay for the postage of your new order (which is a flat rate of $9.95 or free over $150) for the new exchange order.
- Gift cards, Demo Stock, Clearance items or Special orders (orders specifically requested by he customers) are not eligible for exchange (unless faulty).
- Some items due to hygiene reasons are also not eligible for exchange such as Cloth nappies and some bedding (unless faulty).
- We cannot accept change of mind exchange where the item has been used in anyway.
- The item/s will be inspected upon return to ensure that it is in new saleable condition (as per above conditions). If the item is not in the condition specified above, the item will be shipped back at the buyers expense.
No exceptions to the conditions above will be made.
Faulty Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely case of a damaged or faulty product, please get in contact with us as soon as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All items within Australia are covered under a 12month warranty period. Any faulty items will need to be returned to Carry Them Close so that they can be assessed, we may also request photos of the fault to help speed up the warranty process. If the item is deemed faulty, a replacement or refund will be offered at no cost to the customer.
If you are an international customer (outside of Australia), and have a faulty product we recommend dealing directly with the manufacturer rather than Carry Them Close. Please contact us for details.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept change of mind refunds only exchanges (see above returns). Change of mind is considered any other reason, than the item/s is faulty or does not meet the requirements as per the Australian Consumer Law.
- Refunds will not be processed until the item/s has been received and inspected by Carry Them Close.
- No refunds will be given on gift certificates.
- A refund or exchange will only be offered provided item/s deemed to be faulty.
- Refunds can take several days to process
- If the item was sent back for a refund and was not found to be faulty, it will not be refunded and will be shipped back to the customer at buyers expense.
- Refunds will be made in the manner that the order was first placed / to the original purchaser.
- Any items refunded that were purchased on AfterPay or zipPay have a re-stocking fee of 10% that will apply. Full amount will be refunded if the item was deemed faulty.
- Shipping costs (generally $12.95) will only be refunded if the item is faulty
If you have any questions about our policy please contact us before purchase.
Please allow 2-3 business days after the item has been received by us for us to process a refund or issue a gift certificate.
Please note that the item/s must be returned prior to a replacement/refund being issued.
You may also like to choose shipping that is tracked as we do not take responsibility for any items lost in transit.
Items that were previously not on sale when purchased, cannot be exchanged for the same item/s that have since become on sale.
If an order has been shipped (you will receive a tracking email) it will not be eligible for cancellation, it will be treated as a return (see above).
If the item is yet to be packed and shipped (you have not received a shipping notice). We are able to cancel or modify the order.
If you have used AfterPay or zipPay a re-stocking fee of 10% will apply, and the remainder will be refunded via the same method that it was purchased.
All terms may be updated at the discretion of Carry Them Close in line with Australian Consumer Laws.