The Beco Toddler Carrier is amazing...so super comfortable for both child and parent. Perfect for toddlers right through until school age, any time your little one need a cuddle on the go.
The generous sized back panel of 18 x 19.5 inches, along with well-padded shoulder straps means we have found this to be our most comfortable toddler carrier.
Using a comfortable toddler carrier is so much easier on YOUR body than carrying a heavy toddler round in your arms or piggy packing. And much more ergonomic for you than a shoulder ride, which can put a lot of pressure on your neck.
We absolutely love the Beco Toddler carrier and used one extensively on a round the world trip when our youngest was almost 5 years old. We could carry him for hours, which was essential for full days of walking, late nights and for security in busy places like airports and theme parks. Of all the toddler carriers we have used with our children, we love this one the best.
Would this carrier fit my child?
- A general guide would be once your child is comfortably in size 2 pants.
- Suitable from about 2.5 years to 5 years.
- Size depends on the height of your child's legs, you want their legs hanging freely, supported up to the knee but not beyond the knee.
- Weight limit approx 10-27kg.
- Extra secure and strong buckles
- Padded shoulder straps and generous leg padding.
- Snap on sleep hood.
- Straps are duel adjustable and can be crossed for front carrying (useful with heavy toddlers!)
- Handy storage features - snap off front bag and pocket on the waist band.
- Hooks for toys & keys.
- Perfect fit adjusters to allow forfeeding on the go and getting your toddler pulled in really close to you for the most comfortable carrying.
- 100% cotton fabric.
Why do I need a toddler carrier?
There are so many times a toddler / preschool carrier is useful:
- School or pre-school drop-offs & pick-ups
- Long family walks when little ones runs out of steam
- Supermarket shopping
- Security in busy places
- Cuddles on the go