Safer than traditional padded bumpers, our patented Breathable® Mesh Cot Liner is made with breathable fabric that promotes airflow reducing the risk of suffocation and re-breathing carbon dioxide, a risk factor for SIDS.
Safe and stylish, your Mesh Cot Liner also impedes climbing, protects from bumps and bruises and reduces the risk of getting arms and legs stuck between cot slats.
Adjustable to fit Standard 4-sided Slatted Cribs, Solid Back, Solid Front, and Solid End Cribs.
Contains one short panel for drop-side railing and one long panel for wrapping the stationary sides of the crib, both 28cm high
Our Breathable Science
All of our fabrics are made exclusively for BreathableBaby. A.C.T.™ Airflow Channel Technology™ is the science behind out brand, allowing airflow access inside of fabrics. Our products are designed to increase safety over conventional bedding products. Our research and development process accesses engineers from leading safety testing laboratories, environmental scientists from universities and leader of non-profit safety organizations.
A study was performed to provide data to help assess the suffocation hazard posed by the Breathable MeshCrib Liner. Evaluation by a world-leader in safety consultation and evaluation at the highest level available for suffocation and hazard design analysis.
Breathable Baby products were tested in categories of: Foreseeable Use, Physical/Mechanical choking/aspiration, Strangulation, Suffocation, Entrapment, and Biological.
- The breathable mesh fabric allows maximum airflow, ventilation, safety & comfort
- The breathable mesh fabric allows thermal components to work by air circulating around babies skin and move excess heat & moisture.
- The Cushiony-padded mesh gives extra protection without losing breathability.
- Mesh air-pockets in fabric reduce the risk of suffocation.
- The breathable mesh fabric underwent a wet and dry suffocation analysis
- The breathable mesh is more breathable than other like products in the market, making them safer for babies.