Crane True-Hepa Air Purifier – Shark - EE-5064
WHY SHOULD I USE AN AIR PURIFIER?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that on average, indoor air is two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Air purifiers are designed to eliminate impurities in the air (even impurities that are so microscopic they are invisible to the eye.)
Personal air purifiers can filter dust, dirt, protecting you from harmful airborne particles while keeping your home clean so you don’t have to dust as frequently, so you stay healthy.
You don’t have to suffer from allergies to experience the benefits of an air purifier but allergy sufferers will really notice the difference.
Helps remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles & germs such as pollen, smoke, pet dander, dust mites, household dust & odours.
25.6cm (L) x 42.2cm (H) x 25.6cm (W)
- Helps eliminate impurities in the air
- True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Three level filtration for better breathing & sleeping
- Washable particle filter
- Three-speed control has a low noise setting for continuous quiet operation
- Tip-over switch with auto-shut-off function
- Includes one complete filter set for immediate operation
Three Level Filtration Treatment:
1. Active Carbon Filter - Absorbs common household odours caused from tobacco, pets, garbage and cooking.
2. Washable Particle Filter - Foam filter helps capture larger particles and extends the life of the True-HEPA filter.
3. True-Hepa Filter - Captures up to 99.97% of airborne dust and pollen as small as 0.3 microns from passing through the filter. The filter also helps reduce smoke, mould spores and pet dander.
More About The Filters:
Active carbon filter captures large particles as well as common household odours caused from tobacco, pets, garbage and cooking by absorbing them in the active carbon filter.
Washable particle filter uses a foam filter to help capture larger airborne particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA filter.
How do I clean by Air Purifier? It’s simple. The dust particle filter can be rinsed lightly under tap water then placed back once it is completely dry. Never place any part of the purifier in the dishwasher. Read your Use & Care manual - included with your Air Purifier - for further instructions.
Where should I place my Air Purifier? Keep your needs in mind...if you suffer from allergies (especially dust), the best place is your bedroom. If you have pets, place your Adorable Air Purifier in the room where they spend most of their time. No matter which room, make sure it is a few feet away from the walls for maximum airflow.
What does HEPA Filter mean? HEPA is an acronym for High Efficient Particulate Air. Any true HEPA filter guarantees that the filter will capture airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time. So it means you’re breathing clean, fresh air around the clock.