Hug a Bub Organic Pocket Stretchy Wrap Carrier - Byron Bluehug.a.bub
The hug-a-bub® Certified Organic Pocket Wrap carrier is made from certified organic interlock cotton to offer the best amount of stretch to maximise wearer and infant comfort. (Newborn to 12kg).
- Provides orthopaedically correct positioning, supportively cradling baby from head to toe
- Babywearing promotes infant health, and positive physical and emotional development
- Skin-to-skin contact promotes bonding, helps regulate baby's metabolism
- Certified organic cotton with maximum softness and ideal stretch for comfort and positioning
- Multiple carrying positions
- Winner of Kidspot awards 3 years running
- Pack contains instructional DVD – once you have the knack, you’ll find babywearing quick and easy
100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
Cold wash with like colours. Machine or shade dry.
Manufactured in accordance with World Fairtrade Organisation requirements - improving the livelihood and well-being of disadvantaged producers.
You Know Your Baby’s Being Safely Carried
Hug-a-bub has been used and recommended by physiotherapists, childcare professionals, midwives, occupational therapists in Australia and is used in special care nurseries in Australian hospitals.
Hug-A-Bub® Supports Baby’s Delicate Neck And Spine
The wide shoulder wraps double up to provide the most secure support for baby’s head and neck. The wrap carrier is ideal for newborns, premature and sleeping babies.
Hug-A-Bub Supports Your Back
The hug-a-bub’s ergonomic design wraps around your torso, from shoulders to hips, reducing unnecessary strain on your shoulders, neck and back. Physiotherapists recommend hug-a-bub wrap carrier for parent with chronic back problems.
At Last! Hands-Free Baby Care
Due to its unique wrap style, the hug-a-bub wrap carrier offers a firm and secure hold that allows you to have your hands completely free. You can even bend forward with your baby hugged close to your body.
We’re With You Every Step Of The Way
Included with your hug-a-bub baby carrier is a step-by-step instructional video that demonstrates:
• a simple tying method,
• how to place your baby in any of the 4 different positions,
• a few handy hints on how to get the most out of your hug-a-bub in both hot and cold climates,
• and last but not least some important information about the many benefits baby-wearing has to offer.
Enjoy Peace Of Mind Baby Care
When worn correctly the hug-a-bub is one of the most secure baby carriers on the market. There are no clips or buckles that can break or seams that can come undone. It is even possible to bend over completely without fear of your baby falling out.
Breastfeed Easily And Discretely
To discreetly and comfortably feed your baby, please sit down and ensure your baby is being monitored as you are nursing. Return baby immediately to the recommended upright position and ensure your baby is “kissable and visible” before walking around.