- Helps prevent dry skin as it contains important minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Provides elasticity & builds connective tissue in the skin due to its high levels of Vitamin B2.
- Contains essential amino acids which act as natural strengtheners, protect the hair and promote hair growth.
- Derived from a Chilean Native Tree.
- Soap Bark is used as a natural soap and cleanser.
- Contains antioxidants as well as providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Soap Bark acts as a natural foaming agent as an alternative to SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphates).
*Quinoa and Soap Bark are used in all our Jack N’ Jill Bubble Bath and Shampoo & Body Wash products.
Bathtime range is free from:
Parabens, Sulfates, Palm Oil, Synthetic fragrances & colour.
Made in Australia – Tear Free – Hypoallergenic – Plant-Based – BPA Free Bottle – Cruelty Free – Not Tested on Animals
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate.© Jack & Jill Operations Pty Ltd 2018. All Rights Reserved