Tula Free-To-Grow Aurora is an amazingly adjustable baby carrier that can be used from birth to toddlerhood without the need for an infant insert. With 3 width adjustments and two height, it will fit your baby now and as they grow. Shine brightly in our celestial inspired Tula Carrier! Aurora Coast is a mesh Tula carrier style with a white sun and moon pattern on an aqua background. The addition of a breathable mesh center panel and hood, in gray, provides breathable airflow to help keep baby cool and comfortable.
Transition into parenting easily with the Baby Tula Free-to-Grow Carrier. It’s an easy-to-use and stylish carrier that comfortably carries your baby from‚ 3.2 – 20 kg without an infant insert. Enjoy multiple ergonomic carry positions with an adaptable panel that adjusts in width and height to fit your baby at any stage, and fully adjustable shoulder straps and waistband for optimal comfort for you. Baby Tula has become extremely popular for offering the best baby carriers that are distinctly simple.
Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
1. Supportive shoulder padding for optimal comfort.
2. Adjustable straps provide the perfect fit.
3. Large front pocket for additional storage.
4. Extra padding around leg opening for baby's comfort.
5. Wide padded waist belt for additional support.
6. Ergonomic seat for proper positioning
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.