Transition into parenting easily with the Baby Tula Free-to-Grow Carrier, the best, easy-to-use, stylish carrier that comfortably carries your baby from 7 to 45 lbs without an infant insert. Enjoy multiple ergonomic carry positions with an adaptable panel that adjusts in width and height to fit your baby at any stage, and fully adjustable shoulder straps and waistband for optimal comfort for you. Baby Tula has become extremely popular for offering the best baby carriers that are distinctly simple.
Join the many families who have found the ultimate baby carrier that doesn’t over-complicate quality, comfort, and style. Find your fit, choose your style, and keep on doing what you love with the only carrier you’ll ever need: Baby Tula.
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. Our first collection celebrates the precious moments of childhood. So simple, yet distinctly precious.
The Tula Free-to-Grow carrier is Tula's first ever carrier that grows with your baby from infancy through toddlerhood 3.2kg - 20kg (7 - 45lbs). Designed with innovative adjustable settings for width and height, the Free-to-Grow Carrier ensures proper, ergonomic positioning throughout the different stages of babies’ development.
Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
1. Supportive shoulder padding for optimal comfort.
2. Adjustable straps provide the perfect fit.
3. Large front pocket for additional storage.
4. Extra padding around leg opening for baby's comfort.
5. Wide padded waist belt for additional support.
6. Ergonomic seat for proper positioning
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.